"Nibelungen Paradise" is the seventh area in Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter, and the first area exclusive to the game. It is currently the most expensive island to hunt on, costing 500 points. The island was released in the February 21, 2013 Android update, along with four new dinosaurs and a redesigned menu format.
An area of contrasts. Look in one direction and see a beautiful sandy bay. Look in another - and see high mountains which form an almost closed circle. Clouds gather in this circle and make visibility poor so use all your senses to track down the animals. Average difficulty
A mysterious monolith lies in the shallow water coordinates: D7
- Nibelungen Paradise is the first new island officially added to a Carnivores game in more than a decade.
- Nibelungen Paradise is the first island to be described as having "average difficulty". (although this was changed later to "Advanced Difficulty".)
- The map appears to have been based upon a map from an early build of Vivesector.  Both share an identical hieghtmap and terrain, and vaguely similar foliage.
- The map was made by Dmitry Nechay.
- The monolith which was added as an Easter Egg in the latest update is a reference to the book and film 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=573944045990014&set=a.573928052658280.137114.302014379849650&type=1
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=573944045990014&set=a.573928052658280.137114.302014379849650&type=1&comment_id=1734811&offset=0&total_comments=16
- ↑ http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Carnivores_Saga/index.php?showtopic=4425&view=findpost&p=22072661