IMO, shouldn't we actually have the _RES from an unmodded Carnivores 2 and IA in here for reference? I would add it, but I've modded mine and don't remember the original.
Captain RMN was here 21:29, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
- I've thought about it before, but always decided against adding it myself. I don't think I'd remove it if someone else posted it, though. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 23:20, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Hel, Rakmon here. I'm trying to make a Deinonychus _RES. I found a good scale (Maximum 750), and now i'm workin on the mass. What does it mean by 'the game multiplies the mass by the scales' as there are two Scale variables?
- The exact formula used by the game is presented right there on the page, though perhaps it would help to have a simpler presentation as well:
- $ mass \times scale \times scale $
- This is actually equivalent to just squaring "scale":
- $ mass \times scale^2 $
- This is if you're using metric measurements; for imperial, you'd divide the result by 0.907:
- $ mass \times scale^2 \div 0.907 $
- Also, keep in mind that "scale" is calculated from "scaleO" and "scaleA" as follows:
- $ ( scaleO + rand(scaleA) ) \div 1000 $
- If you still need any help, feel free to ask. =) 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 02:44, December 8, 2011 (UTC)